What it Means to be a Champion
Are you passionate about living a healthy lifestyle? Do you like to inspire others to do the same? If so, then we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for you to help us build a culture of health and wellness at Nuvance and guide people to achieve their optimal health.
- Serve as department/site leader, motivator and advocate for the Vitive Health wellness initiative
- Share and promote wellness program news and updates with co-workers
- Participate in Wellness Committee meetings (approx. 1 – 1 1/2 hours/month)
- Plan and host occasional department wellness meetings/events
- Complete a monthly webinar
- Identify a location within the department to post wellness information and updates
If you or someone you know would like to take an active role and encourage others to live a healthy lifestyle, we want to hear from you!
Contact Michele Smallidge at email@example.com
Wellness Champions in Action
Vitive Health Champions recently gathered for “Champ Camp” at the Riverbrook Regional YMCA to kick off the year with discussions regarding this year’s programs and plans. The group also enjoyed a fun-filled day of comradery and team building exercises – complete with Spinning™ and Zumba™ classes!
Champions take part in Spinning™ and Zumba™ classes during “Champ Camp.”
Vitive Health Wellness Boards – Communication Central!
Vitive Health Champions create Wellness Communication Boards in their departments in order to share wellness news, information, program offerings and upcoming events.
Feeling inspired and want to join the fun?
Contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org.