Special message from Dr. Chris Lehrach, Executive Sponsor of the Wellness Steering Committee
As skilled and caring health care professionals, you are our most valued asset. As a health care institution, we share not only the goal of improving the health of the communities we serve, but also of improving the health and well-being of our employee community. Much of our Network’s healthcare success and strength depends on you, our dedicated health care workers. We wish to make sure that our work environment helps you maintain and improve your own health and wellbeing. Good health is a resource that helps us all meet all our goals. The everyday choices we make can help us live healthier and happier lives, both at work and at home.
Our 2021 Vitive Health Employee Wellness Program is designed to help increase our knowledge about health matters, explore ways to eat healthier, improve our level of physical fitness and provide tools for our emotional wellbeing.
The Vitive Health program is voluntary, but we hope you will find activities that inspire you to participate. For example, you will have access to:
- The use of “state of the art,” HIPAA compliant, confidential wellness portal administered by our wellness partner, Sterling Wellness: www.myvitivehealth.org
- A comprehensive confidential health assessment and health screening including a 36 test blood draw and biometrics.
- The ability to earn a savings of up to $600 annually on your insurance premiums when you choose the Nuvance Health medical plan.
- Access to affordable discounts at local fitness clubs.
- Regular promoted webinars, workshops and challenges in which experts on topics like fitness, nutrition, and stress management provide information and tips on how to make changes to improve your well-being.
- Promotions featuring healthy food with a focus on fruits and vegetables.
- Access to a qualified health coach to talk over the practical aspects of setting and meeting your new health improvement goals.
Each of us should be working toward improving our health as part of the effort to build a healthy healthcare organization here at Nuvance Health.
Please encourage your coworkers to join this important program. What better teamwork and support network could you have than the people you interact and work with every day?
Look for digital signage, emails, posters and fliers throughout Nuvance Health promoting Vitive Health and the importance of wellness. If you have questions about the program, feel free to contact wellness@ nuvancehealth.org.
In my role as the Executive Sponsor of the Wellness Steering Committee, I am pleased to promote and encourage each of you, as employee partners of Nuvance Health, to participate in all of our health promotion programs.
In good health,
Dr. Chris Lehrach
Visit the news section to read all recent communications from the wellness team.